Next Generation Cyber Risk Management Platform
With FortifyData’s next-generation cyber risk management platform, you get more than a score. While our cyber risk management dashboard offers the most accurate insight of risk exposure in the industry, the platform goes deeper by using advanced vulnerability and threat detection technology to assess and quantify risk within all pillars of cyber security: people, processes and technology, for your organization and your third parties.
We automatically analyze your organization’s risk exposure across thousands of unique data points, using trusted qualitative and quantitative risk assessment methodologies, providing holistic risk insights across your organization’s entire threat landscape.
A 360-degree view of your risk. FortifyData—a cyber risk management platform—provides you the most comprehensive cyber risk score in the industry, based on an in-depth assessment of your external- and internal-facing technologies, processes, personnel and third parties.
- Based on NIST RMF standard
- Enhanced by proprietary A.I.-based algorithms
Incorporates All Risk Factors
- External and Internal Technology risks
- Administrative process flaws
- Personnel risks
Identifies Specific Weaknesses
- Detailed areas of vulnerabilities and security control gaps
- Exposure to potential and active threats
- Recommended remediations and risk mitigation steps
The one-size-fits-all approach is outdated. FortifyData’s platform allows you to select security categories based on the level of insight needed for risk management and compliance with industry standards.
Only Assess Relevant Systems and Resources
- Configure assessments based on a multi-layered approach
- Measure only the risks that matter to your business
System Classification Based on Severity
- Classify assets based on data stored, processed or transferred
- Define asset values for all external and internal systems
Evaluate Non-Technology Related Risk Factors
- Monitor personnel risk factors (e.g., negligent users, malicious insider threats, etc.)
- Integrated support for compliance obligations such as PCI DSS, NIST, SOC2, ISO and more
COLLABORATIVE CYBER RISK MITIGATION
Decrease the time it takes to address issues. Easily connect with your internal teams or third parties to correct threats with the ability to assign tasks and receive immediate notifications of changes.
- Interact with third parties to correct issues
- Immediate notification of status changes
Develop Custom Questionnaires
- Create relevant collection tools
- Perform bi-directional updates
Leverage “Third-Party Network Effect”
- Improve second level partnerships
- Increase overall third-party visibility
CONTINUOUS CYBER SECURITY MONITORING
Your risk exposure is fluid, so your cyber risk monitoring should be, too. Don’t miss the opportunity to address new or timely threats because you’re waiting for the next monthly, quarterly or even yearly assessment.
Continuously Monitor for Change
- Immediate notification on critical issues
- Near real-time active threat notifications